User rights in the processing of personal data
Description of rights that the user can exercise:
i. The right to withdraw consent
ii. Right of access to information: You have the right to receive confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, to have access to your personal information.
iii. Right to Correction: If we process your personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate, you may at any time ask us to correct or supplement it.
iv. Right of deletion: You can ask us to delete your data if personal data is not necessary for the purpose of processing, if you withdraw your consent, if we have processed them illegally or if this processing constitutes a disproportionate interference with your protected interests. Please note that there are reasons that prevent immediate deletion, for example with statutory data retention obligations.
v. Right to limit processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your data:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the data during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that data,
- if the data processing was illegal, but you refuse to delete it and instead request a restriction on the use of the data,
- if we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but we still need them to carry out legal interventions, or
- if you have filed an objection to the way this data is processed.
you. Right to data portability: You can ask us to provide you with the data you have entrusted to us in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format:
- if we process this information on the basis of the consent you have given us and which you may revoke or to fulfill our contract, and
- if processing is performed using automated processes.
vii. Right to object: If you object to the processing of your data for the purpose of communication, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data relating to you.
If you are of the opinion that we have violated European data protection regulations during the processing of your data, please contact us to clarify any issues. You certainly have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body within the EU.
- Manner and purpose of using in2.ba website
- Method of direct and indirect collection of user data
- The type of data to be collected
- How to use and process data
- Forwarding user data
- The purpose for which personal information may be disclosed
- Retention of user data
- Security procedures
- Changing conditions
1. Manner and purpose of using the in2.ba domain
Documents, data and information published on the websites of the in2.ba website may not be reproduced, distributed or used in any way for commercial purposes without the express consent of IN2 and may be used exclusively for the individual needs of users in compliance with all copyright and proprietary rights and the rights of third parties. By using the content of the in2.ba domain, the user accepts all risks arising from the use and agrees to use all content exclusively for personal use and own responsibility. IN2 shall not be liable for the use of the website, for the user’s actions using or abusing the content or for any damage that may occur to the user or a third party in connection with the use or misuse of the content of the in2.ba domain.
2. Manner of collecting personal data
- Directly from the user in case of registration or login via the web, in case the user contacts IN2 employees via the web and in case the user submits a request for a Business Services offer.
- Indirectly when user surfing on IN2 website.
3. Type of information collected
When subscribing to the newsletter via the web, the user directly provides the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
When submitting an inquiry via the web, the user directly provides the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Mobile user number (optional)
- User e-mail
- User message
- Company name (optional)
When applying for trainings and conferences via the web, the user directly provides the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Phone number (optional)
- Email address
- Occupation and sector (optional)
Indirect data collection
- Through cookies – the user is assigned a unique identifier via the cookie method (More under “Cookies”)
- Other aggregate data related to the user’s use of the website via Google Analytics
4. Use of collected information
- Allow the user to access certain web pages and / or functionalities on the in2.ba web pages
- Processing the order made by the user through the in2.ba domain
- Provide the user with the service ordered by the user through the in2.ba domain
- Arrange payment for the ordered product
- Creating invoices and other documents for orders made through the in2.badomain
- Prevent misuse by checking user identity
- Assist the user when ordering services and inquiries through the in2.ba domain
- Inform the user about new web pages and / or functionalities on in2.ba domain
- Analyze user use of in2.ba domain and work on web statistical reports for internal IN2 needs
- Contact the user by phone, SMS, e-mail or in other ways, in connection with a user inquiry or order
- Forward user data to third parties with whom IN2 doo cooperates in business, in order to satisfy a user request or order
- Analyze user data including user calling, searching, browsing in2.ba domain and location data on a personal or collective basis. We may pass this information on to third parties and may use this information to provide targeted offers, promotions, advertisements or commercial messages to the user.
5. Forwarding user data
- Business partners (such as the agency organizing a conference or event) and IN2 employees
- To other IN2 companies that are part of the IN2 Group
- Competent public and state administration bodies if there is a suspicion of misuse of the in2.ba website or other issues within their competence
- Third parties participating in IN2 promotional activities
- For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations
6. Purposes for which personal data may be disclosed
Disclosure of data to MailChimp with which we have a contract on data processing (Data Processing Addendum) for the purpose of performing email marketing services or using their tool for distribution of IN2 group mails.
When using, ie visiting the websites of the in2.ba domain, the server stores certain information in the form of “cookies” on the computer / mobile device of the User. “Cookies” are used to identify the User during his one merger and then delete them. A “cookie” is a set of data generated by a web server, which is saved by a web browser on the User’s disk in the form of a small text file. The “cookie” cannot be used to run programs or introduce viruses on the User’s computer. When visiting the in2.ba domain, the servers use a type of cookie known as a “session based cookie”, which is set on the User’s computer only during his visit to the in2.ba website. and in2.
The “cookie” does not store information about the phone number, account or payment details of the username or the User and this information cannot be accessed. IN2 does not collect cookies in any way regarding the use of computers or browsing other sites on the User’s Internet. Since the “cookie” is located on the User’s computer, IN2 cannot find it if the User visits the in2.ba website from another computer.
“Temporary cookies” are standardly used in network applications which, after identification, must provide the User with authorized access to private servers. This solution is conditioned by the technology of creating network applications and is used by both in2.ba website, which for proper functioning in the browser require the User to set a “temporary cookie” that is active while using the in2.ba domain.
The user has the option of accepting or rejecting “cookies” through the settings of the Internet browser. In case the user refuses to accept the “cookie”, there is a possibility that some parts or functionalities of the in2.ba website will not work on the user’s computer / mobile device. For this reason, IN2 advises the use of “cookies” when visiting the in2.ba domain.
8. Retention of user data
IN2 will retain the collected user data only for the time necessary to achieve a certain purpose or until the user requests deletion.
9. Security procedures
Users should be aware that communication over the Internet, in terms of email and web communication is insecure except in cases of SSL encryption. The very nature of the Internet is that data can pass through Internet connections in many countries before it is delivered. IN2 cannot accept responsibility for unauthorized access or loss of information in cases over which IN2 doo has no direct control.
10. Change of Terms